How to Apply
Recruited residents can expect to begin the program July 1 each year. The program calendar year runs from July to June. Applications to the residency program are accepted through the Electronic Resident Application Services (ERAS).
We participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) which occurs in March each year. The NRMP asks that we provide the following to applicants:
- Copy of the resident agreement the applicant will be expected to sign if matched to the program
- Institutional policy regarding applicant eligibility for appointment guidelines
- Institution policy on Visa status and eligibility for appointment.
- Baptist Confidentiality Statement
- Graduation from LCME or AOA school with:
- USMLE Steps 1 and 2 scores 200 or above with no more than two attempts on Step 2; Passing on Step 2 Clinical Skills
- COMLEX Steps 1 and 2 450 or above with no more than two atempts on Step 2; Passing on COMLEX 2 Clinical Skills
- Will consider application for students with Step 2 Scores pending
- International graduates must have ECFMG certificate, and have passed USMLE, as above, along with Step 3 at 200 or above, and have US clinical experience.
- US Citizen
- Graduation from medical school must be within the last 5 years.
For more information, contact IMRes.NEA@bmhcc.org
NEA Baptist Internal Medicine Residency Program
4800 E. Johnson Avenue
Jonesboro, AR 72401
Kelli Watson, Program Manager
Stephanie Vincent, Program Coordinator