NEA Baptist Clinic Patient Advocate
NEA Baptist Clinic strives to provide comprehensive, personalized, quality healthcare to all citizens of the Northeast Arkansas/Southeast Missouri region. In a continuing effort to provide patient feedback to the NEA Baptist Clinic medical staff and its administration, we are pleased to announce the introduction of:
Danielle Pittman, Patient Advocate
The goal of the Patient Advocate Program is to provide our patients a neutral person to direct concerns and complaints. The Patient Advocate is here to help direct your concerns through the proper channels and to help in the correction of those issues. Your input is very valuable to us. Without having your feedback, we can't improve our services.
What can the Patient Advocate do for me?
- Assist you in making appointments with the appropriate physician to meet your medical needs.
- Help you direct concerns, complaints, or issues to the correct management team member.
- Provide you with an explanation of health care policies, procedures and services.
- Explain our medical billing process, assisting you with any billing issues.
- Assist you with any problem that you may encounter with NEA Baptist Clinic.
- Phone (870) 934-5124
- Fax (870) 932-3608
- I would be happy to meet with you in person, at your convenience, with an appointment.
If you are not satisfied, have a problem, or have had a pleasant experience and want to pass along a compliment; you can contact the Patient Advocate. NEA Baptist Clinic encourages you to utilize the Patient Advocate Program and it's services.
All communications are confidential, unless you indicate otherwise.